Our lessons are taught by American Red Cross certified instructors, and we follow all ARC protocols. Our student-to-instructor ratio is small to ensure ample swim time for students. Classes are open to both members and non-members of Health Place. The Health Place pool closes for thunder (15 minutes) and lightening (30 minutes) for safety protocols.
New COVID Safety Protocols and Guidelines
- Parent Tot and Preschool classes are combined at this time.
- A parent must be in the water with the child for all Parent Tot and Preschool classes (for children under the age of 5). One parent per child in each class.
- No siblings allowed in the facility.
- Social Distance guidelines are required throughout the facility.
Group Swim Lessons
- Use the QR code on the posted schedule to sign up for your class time and level. Read the information on the link for specific information for the swim session available
- Payment is due within 48 hours of registration to secure your spot. Once registered, you will be contacted for payment. No payments accepted on the first day of class
- Session registration closes promptly 2 business days before classes begins
- Make sure to register for ALL open sessions to secure your spot.
- Class registration closes two business days before the first class of that session. No exceptions. A waiting list will be offered once registration has been closed.
- If fewer than 3 participants sign up for a class, we reserve the right to cancel the class. All efforts to find another class placement will be made in the same session.
- Parents bringing children of the opposite sex over 5 years old must use the Unisex restrooms upstairs. Please see the front desk for locations.
Private Swim Lessons
Payment is nonrefundable. Package expires 6 months from date of purchase.
- Complete the request form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave with the front desk staff.
- Once the Aquatics department receives your request form, an instructor will be notified based on availability.
- Lessons are 30 minutes in length.
- The instructor will contact you personally to make lesson arrangements.
- Payment is due on the first day of class. Waiver and agreement form signed on the first day of class.
- Parents are not allowed to work out or leave the site during swim lessons.