Our lessons are taught by American Red Cross certified instructors, and we follow all ARC protocols. Our student-to-instructor ratio is small to ensure ample swim time for students. Classes are open to both members and non-members of Health Place. The Health Place pool closes for thunder (15 minutes) and lightening (30 minutes) for safety protocols.
Group Swim Lessons
- Sign up for our Learn to Swim Program by submitting the forms sheet at the link provided below.
- Learn to Swim prices include six 45 minute group lessons that you will be able to register for using MyiClubonline.com after purchasing your LTS package.
- Session registration closes promptly 2 business days before classes begin
- Make sure to register for ALL open sessions to secure your spot.
- Class registration closes two business days before the first class of that session. No exceptions. A waiting list will be offered once registration has been closed.
- If fewer than 3 participants sign up for a class, we reserve the right to cancel the class. All efforts to find another class placement will be made in the same session.
- Parents bringing children of the opposite sex over 5 years old must use the Unisex restrooms upstairs. Please see the front desk for locations.
Private Swim Lessons
Payment is nonrefundable. Package expires 6 months from date of purchase.
- Complete the request form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave with the front desk staff.
- Once the Aquatics department receives your request form, an instructor will be notified based on availability.
- Lessons are 30 minutes in length.
- The instructor will contact you personally to make lesson arrangements.
- Payment is due on the first day of class. Waiver and agreement form signed on the first day of class.
- Parents are not allowed to work out or leave the site during swim lessons.