Meet our Dietitians!
Kayla Perry RDN, LD
Kayla is the head of the new nutrition program here at Health Place. She has a passion for cooking and nutrition education. She came to Health Place after completing her internship and dietetics degree at Life University. Kayla is a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Georgia Dietetic Association, Atlanta Dietetic Association and the Vegetarian Dietetic Practice Group. Her areas of interest include weight management, family consultations, cooking education and specialized diet education for nutrition needs such as sports nutrition, vegan/vegetarian nutrition and food sensitivities. Kayla also has extensive experience in music and theatre and loves to keep her classes upbeat and fun! Call the Health Place today to make a one-on-one appointment or meet her in any of her various monthly nutrition classes!
The Medical Fitness Difference
- Degreed Exercise Specialists
- Licensed Massage Therapists
- Registered Dietitians
- Huge Variety & Number Of Classes & Programs Offered
- Comfortable, Non-Intimidating Atmosphere
- Rated One of Atlanta's "Top 10 Fitness Centers" by the Atlanta Business Chronicle