Stress Relief for Whole Body Healing
Massage therapy has proven to be one of the most effective ways to reduce stress and relieve muscular fatigue, soreness, and tightness. It is a great addition to any overall wellness program of regular exercise and proper nutrition. Massage is an opportunity to promote healing in tired muscles and to refresh after a long workout.
We offer the following information regarding our massage services:
- Menu and Pricing: We offer many different types of massages including Swedish, neuro-musular, deep tissue, pre-natal, and more to fit your particular needs. Our massage therapy services come in a variety of different price points to improve your overall wellbeing and health.
- Massage Descriptions : Read about our massages to find the perfect fit for you.
- Therapists: You can rest assured knowing all of our massage therapists are licensed and conduct themselves professionally.
- Gift Certificates: Gift certificates are available for our massage services. You can treat someone special to a relaxing massage session.
- Massage Policies and Forms : Bring these forms with you for your first appointment and be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time. These forms will need to be completed each year for updated information.
- Massage Frequently Asked Questions
Custom Designed For You
Just as no two training programs are alike, our massages all cater to different stages of life, different fitness goals, and different healing needs. We counsel with you to decide the best massage for your requirements so that you can achieve the maximum benefit from a massage. For more information and to schedule an appointment, please call (770) 793-7300 today!
The Medical Fitness Difference
- Degreed Exercise Specialists
- Licensed Massage Therapists
- Registered Dietitians
- Huge Variety & Number Of Classes & Programs Offered
- Comfortable, Non-Intimidating Atmosphere
- Rated One of Atlanta's "Top 10 Fitness Centers" by the Atlanta Business Chronicle