Learn to Swim
Our lessons are taught by American Red Cross certified instructors and we follow all ARC protocols. Our student to instructor ratio is small to ensure ample swim time for students. Classes are open to both members and non-members. To register for all group swim classes, call 770-956-STAR (7827). Payment is due at time of registration to secure your spot. For class placement inquiries or general information, email email@example.com or call 770-793-7300.
There is a waiting list on all private swim lesson requests at this time. It could be up to 30 days before we are able to address your request. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please keep in mind that we run swim lessons all year round!
- There is a $30 Annual Program Fee for all nonmembers of Health Place. This annual fee is required at time of registration and is valid from February 1st – February 1st.
- Make sure to register for ALL open sessions to secure your spot.
- Class registration closes two business days before the first class of that session. No exceptions.
- Free childcare for siblings is available during paid Learn-to-Swim sessions. Reservation required – (770) 793-7300.
- Free access to Family Swim offered on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm with each paid swim session. Must show pass at front desk upon entry. Lifeguard on duty.
- If fewer than 3 participants sign up for a class, we reserve the right to cancel the class. All efforts to find another class placement will be made in the same session.
ALL CLASSES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Credit vouchers will be given and will be valid for one year from date of issue.
LTS Parent Agreement Form (Please bring with you on the first day of class)
LTS Release Form (Please bring with you on the first day of class)
Registration is OPEN for the schedules listed until all classes are filled.
Note: No swim classes and no Family Swim Saturday August 31st.
FALL SCHEDULE – SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER, AND NOVEMBER REGISTRATION FOR ALL FALL CLASSES OPENS AUGUST 3rd for Current Participants (only)
REGISTRATION FOR ALL FALL CLASSES OPENS AUGUST 10th for Community
Private Swim Lessons
Complete request form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (770) 793-7482 and an instructor will contact you.
The Medical Fitness Difference
- Degreed Exercise Specialists
- Licensed Massage Therapists
- Registered Dietitians
- Huge Variety & Number Of Classes & Programs Offered
- Comfortable, Non-Intimidating Atmosphere
- Rated One of Atlanta's "Top 10 Fitness Centers" by the Atlanta Business Chronicle