Learn to Swim
Our lessons are taught by American Red Cross certified instructors. Our student to instructor ratio is small to ensure ample swim time for students. Classes are open to both members and non-members. All group lessons require a registration form. The form can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 770-793-7482. Once class availability is confirmed, you will be contacted for payment.
- There is a $30 Annual Program Fee for all nonmembers of Health Place. This annual fee is required at time of registration and is valid to February 1, 2019.
- Make sure to register for ALL open sessions to secure your spot.
- Class registration closes two business days before the first class of that session. No exceptions.
- All fees must be paid in full within 48 hours of confirmed enrollment.
- Free childcare for siblings is available during paid Learn-to-Swim sessions. Reservation required – (770) 793-7300.
- Free access to Family Swim offered on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm with each paid swim session. Must show pass at front desk upon entry. Lifeguard on duty.
ALL CLASSES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Credit vouchers will be given and will be valid for one year from date of issue.
LTS Parent Agreement Form (Please bring with you on the first day of class)
LTS Release Form (Please bring with you on the first day of class)
FALL SESSIONS AUGUST – OCTOBER 2018
Private Swim Lessons
Complete request form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (770) 793-7482 and an instructor will contact you.
The Medical Fitness Difference
- Degreed Exercise Specialists
- Licensed Massage Therapists
- Registered Dietitians
- Huge Variety & Number Of Classes & Programs Offered
- Comfortable, Non-Intimidating Atmosphere
- Rated One of Atlanta's "Top 10 Fitness Centers" by the Atlanta Business Chronicle