Learn to Swim
Our lessons are taught by American Red Cross certified instructors and we follow all ARC protocols. Our student-to-instructor ratio is small to ensure ample swim time for students. Classes are open to both members and non-members of Health Place. The Health Place pool closes for thunder (15 minutes) and lightening (30 minutes) for safety protocols.
For more information, email email@example.com
NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Please note the temporary modifications for the Learn to Swim program for the safety of all participants due to Covid-19. All safety protocols are in place until further notice for all group lessons and private lessons. These protocols will be re-evaluated at the end of the year. Your safety is our utmost priority!
- Parent Tot Classes
- Only one parent allowed in the pool with the child (one parent per child for families with multiple children).
- No other family members allowed in pool or in pool area during class.
- Preschool Classes (age 3-5)
- Children must be held by parent.
- Level Classes (age 5-11)
- Two instructors for beginner levels (when necessary).
- One instructor for higher levels – instructor will teach from the deck.
- Adult Classes
- Instructor will teach on the deck.
- No more than 6 in a class.
Lobby area – No siblings or additional family members allowed in facility during lessons. Parents waiting in lobby must sit in separated areas and abide by social distancing guidelines at all times.
Nursery – Temporarily closed.
Family Swim – Temporarily suspended.
GROUP SWIM LESSON REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Sign up with the link provided on the schedule or the link below (Sign Up Genius)
- Payment must be completed within 48 hours to secure the spot you registered for.
- You will receive a confirmation email 48 hours before the class begins.
- Wellstar employees pay the same rate as members but will still have the program fee applied if not a member of Health Place.
ALL CLASSES ARE NONREFUNDABLE
ANNUAL $30 PROGRAM FEE APPLIED FOR ALL NONMEMBERS OF HEALTH PLACE.
HOLIDAY GROUP LESSON SCHEDULE – NOVEMBER/DECEMBER
REGISTRATION OPEN NOW!
- Click the QR code on the schedule to sign up for the class you would like. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- Or click here to sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0848aea623abf58-holiday
Winter schedule will open November 1, 2020
See you in the pool!
Private Swim Lessons
- Complete request form and email to email@example.com.
- Once the Aquatics department receives your request form, an instructor will be notified based on availability.
- The instructor will contact you personally to make lesson arrangements.
- Lessons are 30 minutes in length.
- Payment is due on the first day of class. Waiver and agreement form signed on the first day of class.
- Parents are not allowed to work out or leave the site during swim lessons.
- The instructor will do their best to accommodate your availability request, but pool space can be limited at times.
The Medical Fitness Difference
- Degreed Exercise Specialists
- Licensed Massage Therapists
- Registered Dietitians
- Huge Variety & Number Of Classes & Programs Offered
- Comfortable, Non-Intimidating Atmosphere
- Rated One of Atlanta's "Top 10 Fitness Centers" by the Atlanta Business Chronicle