Aquatic Group Exercise
Experience the many benefits of Group Exercise classes in the water! Water aerobics offered at Health Place are suitable for all fitness levels. The advantage of water aerobics is that it provides a good cardiovascular workout while improving muscle tone at the same time. Buoyancy allows you to perform exercises you might find difficult on land, and the resistance makes it easier to get a muscle-toning workout. In addition, the warm water can help improve flexibility and mobility. Water-based exercises can burn up to 30% more calories than the same workout on land. With the diverse classes offered here at Health Place, find the class that works for you!
Use this link to register for all Aquatic Group Exercise Classes and Swim Lap Lanes – https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0848aea623abf58-aquatics
- Registration is required to attend all group exercise classes. Sign up using the link on the attached schedule or clicking the link above.
- Max class participation in aquatic group exercises classes remains at 14.
- Open area of the pool is unavailable during class times.
- Limited open area availability on Fridays and Saturdays during Learn to Swim classes.
- Only 2 lap lanes remain open. The middle lane is unavailable at all times. Register for lap lane through the link above.
- If you are unable to attend the class you have signed up for, please remove your name. Health Place staff are not able to sign you up for classes or remove you from a class.
- Health Place pool does close for thunder (15 minutes) and lightning (30 minutes).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding the pool or aquatic programming at Health Place.
See you in the pool!
**The Health Place pool closes for thunder (15 minutes) and lightning (30 minutes).
**ADAPTIVE MOVEMENT classes are our specialty classes that have a similar format as the Arthritis Foundation water program classes.
The Medical Fitness Difference
- Degreed Exercise Specialists
- Licensed Massage Therapists
- Registered Dietitians
- Huge Variety & Number Of Classes & Programs Offered
- Comfortable, Non-Intimidating Atmosphere
- Rated One of Atlanta's "Top 10 Fitness Centers" by the Atlanta Business Chronicle