Aquatics at Health Place
Our 25-yard pool is kept at an average temperature of 86-88 degrees. Health Place strives to have 2 to 3 lap lanes available to members at all times. Members are welcome to use lap lanes while water aerobic classes are in session. All classes are taught year round in our indoor heated pool.
The Aquatics Department offers a wide range of programs:
- Learn to Swim – Health Place is proud to offer year-round swimming lessons to adults and children age 6 months and older. Registration required.
- Group Exercise – Classes range from mild stretching to power classes and are offered all throughout the day and evening. These classes are included in your membership.
- Special Population Classes – Special classes are offered for chronic illness and recovery to improve mobility, flexibility, and strength. These classes are included in your membership. Please see the group exercise schedule for class days and times.
- Family Swim – Held every Saturday and Sunday from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM. During this time, Health Place members and their immediate family, as well as current Learn-to-Swim participants, will be allowed into the pool area for recreation. A lifeguard will be on duty.
- Lap Swim – Prime Lap Swim Times
For class schedules and registration forms, hover over the main “Aquatics” tab at the top of the page and select the appropriate drop down link. Be sure that you are using a desktop or laptop computer, as schedules and forms may not load on mobile devices. For questions or more information, call (770) 793-7462 or e-mail email@example.com.
The Medical Fitness Difference
- Degreed Exercise Specialists
- Licensed Massage Therapists
- Registered Dietitians
- Huge Variety & Number Of Classes & Programs Offered
- Comfortable, Non-Intimidating Atmosphere
- Rated One of Atlanta's "Top 10 Fitness Centers" by the Atlanta Business Chronicle